Who has fired a UC-9/UC-M21?

Discussion in 'Machine Guns' started by SS42A, Jun 22, 2014.

1. SS42A

SS42A Beginner Shooter

The UC-9 is regarded as a businessman's weapon of choice, since it can be folded from an ordinary-looking computer hard drive to a lethal submachine gun. This weapon has become popular thanks to the movie Robocop 2, where one of the villains in that film utilized a UC-M21, disguised as a child's lunchbox. In the video, the UC-9 also carries with it a laser-sighting mechanism which automatically lights on once the weapon is cocked back. This is also one of my favorite machine guns as well, since it is very easy to conceal the same.

Anyone else who has fired or seen this weapon?
    MichaelAnders likes this.
  2. MichaelAnders

MichaelAnders Rookie Shooter

I have at the range a couple of months back , I did a little test with two magazines 124 grain Remington. UC-9 UZI 9mm Luger yeah! the recoil is not too bad however you do have to hold it correctly and yes practice but for the most part it felt sturdy. I had no problems with it , I like the 124 grain Remington ammo magazines you won't have any problem well over a thousand rounds.
  3. Profit5500

Profit5500 Decent Shooter

I forgot that gun was in the movie it is a good looking piece. You can ward off the bullies with it since it does look like a lunchbox. If the recoil is not horrendous then this would be a gun to try out.