The 1216 Shotgun review

Discussion in 'Shotguns' started by titohunter, Jun 28, 2014.

1. titohunter

titohunter Beginner Shooter

I prefer to have the pump action. This thing is a semi automatic i think with some new little shotgun revolver type thing you spin around to change it to the next tube full of ammo after you're empty instead of pumping.
  2. MichaelAnders

MichaelAnders Rookie Shooter

I have this gun it has a lot of power and I like the style of it I felt like a soldier from the movie Star Ship Troopers no joke! things just decimate and dematerialized as the ammo rips through them. I like to listen to strange music like Starting The Sun while target prating on dummies that I make out of wood and old clothing. The ammo can go through walls just think of look on some bodies face and that feeling of total dread as you shoot their insides out and they never even saw you before they hit the ground and finally die. This weapon is perfect for clearing rooms and the weight is good , not to heavy but it has power. I love the durability you can shoot this thing all day and not worry about a problem.
  3. titohunter

titohunter Beginner Shooter

For some reason i don't like it. I like simple guns really, and i don't know how long this thing will be legal the way things are going. They wont to take away the AR15 i would imagine they don't like this one either.
  4. GearZ

GearZ Decent Shooter

Its a pretty cool looking design. I have read of some reliability issues with them though. That and quick reloads are kind of out. On the other hand, since the Saigas are pretty much on the way out as cost-effective options, there aren't a lot of semi-autos available that are designed for home defense or LE applications to chose from these days.