Target Feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by Amdac, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Amdac

Amdac Administrator Staff Member

I've recently added the first free printable target of many and was hoping for some feedback. It can be previewed and downloaded via the link in the top right corner of this site.

How does it look overall?

I plan on adding more as well and am open to suggestions. My next few targets will be a 8.5 x 11" sheet with 4 small targets for precision guns, a large 24 x 36" target for shotgun patterning (for those that have access to large printers as I do), and potentially some "games" where you have to shoot certain targets while avoiding others that may be in the way, then add up the final score. I'm excited about that one. :D
  2. Amdac

The second target has now been added. This is meant to be a fun competitive game, the instructions are at the top of the .pdf itself. Let me know what you think. :D
  3. NM shooter

NM shooter Rookie Shooter

Like the idea of the targets. The second one reminds me of one I have that is a bunch of life size dimes lined up like that. It can be very challenging.
  4. Amdac

I plan on creating quite a few more. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.
  5. Amdac

The third target has been added which is intended for precision rifles.
  6. Amdac

I've added an oversized target which was originally created for shotgun patterning, but would double as a pistol target as well. It's 24 x 40 inches for the very rare few such as myself with the ability to print it.
  7. LittleJustin

LittleJustin Rookie Shooter

These look good so far. I'm a graphic designer so if you ever need/want help designing some more let me know! I've got this poker target me and my buddies love using and always starts up friendly banter at the range. http://i.imgur.com/erMxe2o.png Let me know if you want the editable file.
    Amdac likes this.
  8. Slacktrack

Slacktrack Moderator Staff Member

That poker target looks really awesome! I'm definetly going to try it out.
  9. LittleJustin

LittleJustin Rookie Shooter

Thanks! Let me know how it goes!
  10. Amdac

Bam! That's the sound of a new grid/zeroing target added to list. Let me know what you think. :D
  11. Amdac

It's that time again.... LittleJustin's target above gave me the idea to create a poker target. This one was a pain to make and took several hours so hopefully it improves the lives of many. As always, it's located on the target page (link in upper right corner of the site).

I'm starting to run out of ideas so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. :D
  12. GearZ

GearZ Decent Shooter

+1. Its been a while since I checked that page, but I am so printing some of those out for some .22 plinking.

Perhaps a tad cliche, but maybe the obligatory zombie? Maybe one a little more difficult from a conceptual standpoint, but some kind of looter/badguy? Just throwing some ideas out.
  13. Amdac

I've actually been wanting to do a zombie target, but I don't want to take an existing image. I've been trying to find someone that can create a digital zombie from scratch. Hopefully I'll have one up in the near future.