Bizarre Attachments ...

Discussion in 'Weapon Attachments' started by GearZ, Mar 20, 2014.

1. GearZ

GearZ Decent Shooter

From time to time I see some really wacky attachments on the market. The latest one I've run across is unbelievably strange:

[​IMG]

Yes, that's a battle axe on a Glock. So, so wrong.

Anyway, what weirdo attachments have you seen?
  2. Slacktrack

Slacktrack Moderator Staff Member

I'd like to see that on a rifle with an attachment rail length about 3 times longer. It would make a sweet bayonet!
  3. skywatcher

skywatcher Rookie Shooter

Whoa that is so cool!

My father's friend has a chainsaw miraculously attached to his rifle (or the other way around, I'm not sure, and this is one of the reasons why I'm also afraid of talking to him while he's showing us the thing). Aside from this, though, the battle axe on a Glock looks cool (and sick, as in good-way sick, haha)
  4. GearZ

GearZ Decent Shooter

A chainsaw attached to a rifle. :eek:

I normally pack when I am logging for our woodstove but that's got to be unwieldy. ;)
  5. skywatcher

skywatcher Rookie Shooter

I know! I couldn't even figure out how he holds the thing, but the rifle's connected to the chainsaw by some metal-looking attachment by the middle. I'm sure he's the one who's made the entire thing (the attaching device), so I've got to take pictures the next time we visit them. But that was one of the most bizarre (and the scariest haha) attachments I've ever seen. I'm not even sure if the chainsaw has a rifle attachment or if the rifle had a chainsaw attachment.